TL130 tracking issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sspeed

I am looking at getting a 2005 TL130 with 850hrs that appears to be in pretty good condition. They are asking $19,000. So first question, is that a good deal or too much? Second, when i took it for a test drive, with the control pushed straight forward, the machine wants to track to the left slightly. Is this something that can be adjusted out or signs of a component that needs repaired/replaced. Drive motor, etc... Thanks in advance.

bobcat_ron

Maybe a bit late to this but.....Takeuchi has a neat little V notch in the pilot for the travel, keep pushing forward and the pilot control will slide into the notch. You may have been inadvertently pushing it straight to the left, I made that mistake the first 2 minutes I tried a TL130.

bdunn

I have TL150 that has had the same problem since it was new. 1300 hours now but i do notice that the track sticks in reverse on first startup. Mine wants to track to the right.

bdunn

Today my tractor my tractor shuts down immediately. I feel like Bobby Goodson here in Tallahassee.