Thomas 1200 Oil

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Norris

So I have a issue I need to srt out. My older Thomas 1200? ( no model plate ) decided that it wanted to jetison some hydraulic oil. I'm not a equipment teck so Im not even sure what section of the machine did the dirty deed. There's a riser on a lided tank/ box? just in front of the motor. Cap on the riser has a vent hole. This is where the oil jet leaked out of. I say leaked but it was a jet stream for several minutes. I want to add a picture but cant seem to see how to do so. Any opinion as to my issue? How to add a pic for clarity?

Mike C

So I have a issue I need to srt out. My older Thomas 1200? ( no model plate ) decided that it wanted to jetison some hydraulic oil. I'm not a equipment teck so Im not even sure what section of the machine did the dirty deed. There's a riser on a lided tank/ box? just in front of the motor. Cap on the riser has a vent hole. This is where the oil jet leaked out of. I say leaked but it was a jet stream for several minutes. I want to add a picture but cant seem to see how to do so. Any opinion as to my issue? How to add a pic for clarity?
Hey I'm new here and have a 1200 and am wondering if you found your leak ?