thinking of buying a used t300 i found, any advice HELP?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jeffgis12b

its a 2005 with 3000 hours, it has ac/heat/power bobtach, hand or foot controls, ect.. it has had the pumps updated one at 1300 hours and one at 1800 under warrenty but the bobcat dealer local didnt sell or service the machine so all they can see in the warrenty work performed on bobcats website so i would assume there has been other stuff done to it as well but dont know what. it has a fl;eet number,beacon and a 2-way radio on it so i would assume it was used by a larger outfit. the guy that has it is a small dealer of used equipment and doesnt know much about it. all the filters are current as far as hours written on them but thats about all i know. the tracks are about 60-75% but are not oem so i would guess they wont last long. it runs perfect and has lots of power and no leaks. i can pick it up for around 20k Help me out guys - what do you think A little background is i have had 3 cat wheel machines but wont dare touch there track machine with everything i have herd. i jsut dsold a 262b with 200 hrs becuase it was the most unstable machine i have ever owned so now i want to try out a track machine but to be honest i just dont have the 50k to throw at one. i use them for personal use around my farm

OP
OP
J

jeffgis12b

dont everyone chime it at once, i guess the lack of replys means 1. nobody has an opion on the t300 or 2. you dont really give a shit

sandhills-elect

dont everyone chime it at once, i guess the lack of replys means 1. nobody has an opion on the t300 or 2. you dont really give a shit
Are you the same guy over on HEF beating us up on the advice we have given you and now you are coming over hear impatient as hell wanting answer within minutes. We all have jobs and don't have time to wait around to give you answers within minutes. We all do this for help, not for a job. I think your mind is made up, so maybe go that way.

mllud

Are you the same guy over on HEF beating us up on the advice we have given you and now you are coming over hear impatient as hell wanting answer within minutes. We all have jobs and don't have time to wait around to give you answers within minutes. We all do this for help, not for a job. I think your mind is made up, so maybe go that way.
I did a search on t300 on this forum. There is some good information on tracks/costs. I dont see a lot on t300's here.The forum has been fairly inactive lately. Im sure lack of responce wasnt a personal thing. It may be now.

Latest posts