T85 Loader filters

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

pjevolley

I have been searching and searching for filters for a 2003 T85 skid loader. I have the Thomas part numbers but I cannot find any cross reference for any other brands. I have tried most of the supplier cross references but none list the T85. I have found little info on the T83 and T95 but nothing on T85. I have even tried to find info on the Kubota D722B but can't find info on that engine model either. Any help would be great!!

skidsteer.ca

Did you try to cross the thomas #s rather then search make and model of machine?
That usually works better, or post your numbers and I will look.
Ken

OP
OP
P

pjevolley

Did you try to cross the thomas #s rather then search make and model of machine?
That usually works better, or post your numbers and I will look.
Ken
I did try crossing the Thomas part numbers I found in the manual but didn't find anything at all.. What I did find is that Wix has a listing for the Thomas T83S and that uses the same filters as the Thomas T85!! So, I think I am all set unless I find out they don't fit!! :) Not sure if the T85 was only out for a year or two but there isn't much online about them.. I did download all the manuals, repair, parts and owners.. Thanks for the reply!!! Got my fingers crossed on this loader since I bought it at an auction.. It's in exceptional shape and pretty sure it has never been left outside.. 900 hours and has the Thomas pallet fork attachment, 36" bucket, cab enclosure with wiper, cab heat and 4 brand new wheels and tires.. I ended up winning it for $4k...

cnord

www.wixfilters.com has the 81 and 95, but not the 85. If you know the engine, you can try searching that way.

skidsteer.ca

www.wixfilters.com has the 81 and 95, but not the 85. If you know the engine, you can try searching that way.
Sounds like you made out like a Bandit price wise, I sure they can be crossed, if not buy the odd filter from a dealer is not the end of the world, just keep looking around and you will find them.
Ken