T250 code 32-50

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Originally I got code 32-39 (ACS Lift actuator not in neutral). I unhooked actuators and cleaned plugs on both (they had little green in them). Hooked back up and I've got code 32-50 (ACS Tilt actuator short to ground). I have swapped plugs and also swapped the actuators and still just get the 32-50 code. I haven't had machine long but I did notice that when I used the button to work float the ACS would light up and pedals would lock but all I had to do was turn machine off and crank back up (never looked at display for code because it would go back to working). BUT now it's locked with ACS light on and 32-50 code only and doesn't matter if you flip from hand or foot. All wires look good from handles and from actuator to harness, haven't gotten any deeper yet. Someone mention controller? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

OP
OP

Dug a little deeper. Found loose pin in connection that I think fixed the 32-50 code. I now have moved back to the 32-39 code. It changes when I swap plugs on actuators to 32-34, but I had already swapped the actuators. It (code) is staying with the harness on the lift. I've had both actuators off and swapped and watched both work while off so I'm pretty confident that there good, although 1 seems original to machine by date and differences from the other 1. Date is 03 and machine has 5400hrs. What would be involved into just making it foot control, that's the only way I run it anyways? I've got a 300 also and just looks like it's some protective boots instead of spacer, looks like then just the rods?

Bswwood

Dug a little deeper. Found loose pin in connection that I think fixed the 32-50 code. I now have moved back to the 32-39 code. It changes when I swap plugs on actuators to 32-34, but I had already swapped the actuators. It (code) is staying with the harness on the lift. I've had both actuators off and swapped and watched both work while off so I'm pretty confident that there good, although 1 seems original to machine by date and differences from the other 1. Date is 03 and machine has 5400hrs. What would be involved into just making it foot control, that's the only way I run it anyways? I've got a 300 also and just looks like it's some protective boots instead of spacer, looks like then just the rods?
Its possible you have an issue with the lift spool itself. I would remove the lift spool cap on the spring side and inspect the spring, make sure its not broke, binding, or center bolt backing off. Better yet, remove the actuator and push pull the spool and see if it returns to normal like it should. I am leaning toward to the spring because of the float issues you were having.

OP
OP

Its possible you have an issue with the lift spool itself. I would remove the lift spool cap on the spring side and inspect the spring, make sure its not broke, binding, or center bolt backing off. Better yet, remove the actuator and push pull the spool and see if it returns to normal like it should. I am leaning toward to the spring because of the float issues you were having.
Thanks for reply. I checked the spools movement and they seem free and tension seems same. The lift moves back smoothly to float, both seem even when in neutral position. I was pressed for time yesterday, I'm going back through what I did. I feel it's something besides the actuators because I've seen both work. Also the spools are dry. Thanks

OP
OP

Thanks for reply. I checked the spools movement and they seem free and tension seems same. The lift moves back smoothly to float, both seem even when in neutral position. I was pressed for time yesterday, I'm going back through what I did. I feel it's something besides the actuators because I've seen both work. Also the spools are dry. Thanks
It ended up being controller. Fixed