T190 Oil cooler fitting

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tony71

My T190 has blown the hose off of the cooler twice in the last 40 hours. There is a special connector that seems to be weak. My dealer has never heard of this before. Since the fitting is part of the cooler, it looks like we need to replace the cooler as well as the hose end. Any ideas.

farmshop

There is a special goofy snap ring type thing inside that can be replaced separately from the cooler. I have done it on a s 175 but don't know the part number. This is what did in our 175 as it blew oil on the exhaust and started it on fire

OP
OP
T

Tony71

There is a special goofy snap ring type thing inside that can be replaced separately from the cooler. I have done it on a s 175 but don't know the part number. This is what did in our 175 as it blew oil on the exhaust and started it on fire
Thanks. I called my dealer with what I had found and he said that he has another one in right now with the same problem. He is ordering parts . Thanks again

pcd

Thanks. I called my dealer with what I had found and he said that he has another one in right now with the same problem. He is ordering parts . Thanks again
It requires a new o'ring kit about $15. take a small hook pick and get the old oring and back up ring out of the end of the oil cooler opening it is in a groove about 3/8 to 1/2 in inside you also need to remove the metal clip on the outer most inside edge of the cooler you can see it the other 2 pieces you cant. Install the new rubber o'ring then the flat plastic back o'ring in the inner grove and the clip in the outer grove, the thin little ring goes over not in the outer edge of the cooler end to hold the rubber seal on.