T190 drive motor bearing pics.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kburton66

4306.jpeg
4304.jpeg
2012 T190 drive motor. Got these pics from the shop today. Case is ok. We're looking for parts now. I'll work on this uploading pics thingo
4305.jpeg

OP
OP
K

kburton66

Too much damage to repair. My guy had a line on a rebuilt motor and is now trying to insure its the right one. He's not getting much help from Bobcat. I don't like to bug him too often. I'll be back this week with more questions.

brdgbldr

Too much damage to repair. My guy had a line on a rebuilt motor and is now trying to insure its the right one. He's not getting much help from Bobcat. I don't like to bug him too often. I'll be back this week with more questions.
You might try Loader Parts Source:

They rebuild and sell motors and have always been helpful when I have asked them questions.

OP
OP
K

kburton66

LPS came back with this question. "Do you have a single speed or 2 speed? Also, do you have a speed sensor or no sensor?"
My motor is in the shop and my shop hasn't got back with me yet. Can anyone tell by my pics what I have?
Again, thank you guys for your help.

OP
OP
K

kburton66

Back from vacation. LPS doesn't have a motor for me. A tractor salvage yard found one in their network. $3500. Waiting on one more guy to get back with me. Anybody out there got any other ideas?

Bobby the T190

Curious what your symptoms were?
I have a T190 also?
Any preventative or scheduled maintenance that would have prevented this from happening?

OP
OP
K

kburton66

Started not reacting to forward and reverse signals properly all of a sudden. I got it to go forward and I drove it 500 or so yds to the shed yard where I noticed oil pouring out of the end of the hub. I had added oil to it before that day but couldn't find leak. No oil in engine compartment or hoses. Must have been leaking out of hub behind sprocket and onto grass.
My repair guy said it was probably because I didn't change the hub oil. I never knew that was a thing.

brdgbldr

Here is a video of a T595 service that explains the hub oil change: (Of course different machines vary on this, so check your service manual.)

Here's another with a T750:

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kburton66

Unfortunately I parked my skidsteer too close to the wall of my shed and can't change the oil in my good motor while I'm waiting for the new motor to come in. I guess I might be able to put the track back on the rollers and back it out.