T 300 Block Heater

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JohnII

Just bought a t 300 was wanting to install a block heater was woundering if anyone knows the size maybe a part #. I'm guessing the freeze plug above the starter is were it goes? Thank

Bobcatdan

Part number 6720808 should work for a t 300. Very simple to install, unscrew the plug and install the heater

Bobcatdan

Bobcatdan, do you have the PN for a block heater for a T-200?
There are two part numbers depending on serial number, 6710192 and for later ones 6724971. You'll need to remove the starter for access and drain the engine oil. There is a big plug in the oil pan. Take a bolt with a 7/8 head and weld a nut on the back side nd use it a an allen wrench to remove the plug.

lesgawlik

There are two part numbers depending on serial number, 6710192 and for later ones 6724971. You'll need to remove the starter for access and drain the engine oil. There is a big plug in the oil pan. Take a bolt with a 7/8 head and weld a nut on the back side nd use it a an allen wrench to remove the plug.
Dan, my SN is 518916069. What is the PN for the plug? Also, is there anything else you can me about my machine from this?

Bobcatdan

Dan, my SN is 518916069. What is the PN for the plug? Also, is there anything else you can me about my machine from this?
I went back a looked, and it is actually based off of engine serial number, don't see that everyday. Your machine is well into the last serial break of the T200, so I would guess you have the later engine, but that is purly a guess.

7LBSSMALLIE

I went back a looked, and it is actually based off of engine serial number, don't see that everyday. Your machine is well into the last serial break of the T200, so I would guess you have the later engine, but that is purly a guess.
DUDES, recent devolpment , bobcat public website is now supposed to have parts man avail. i tried 20 mins ago, GOT the not allowed firefox thing. i dont know, im no internetdude, (type with one finger).. someone who has got some game should check it out and post new thread, ( AS IN BOBCAT PARTS MAN NOW AVAIL ONLINE) with links, service and tech bullitens wont be avail (properitiy), but basic parts are supposed to be avail.

mahans7

DUDES, recent devolpment , bobcat public website is now supposed to have parts man avail. i tried 20 mins ago, GOT the not allowed firefox thing. i dont know, im no internetdude, (type with one finger).. someone who has got some game should check it out and post new thread, ( AS IN BOBCAT PARTS MAN NOW AVAIL ONLINE) with links, service and tech bullitens wont be avail (properitiy), but basic parts are supposed to be avail.
See this post by mrdeere1959 from 12/20:

http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=61507

HTH