Switches

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Badranman

I have a 2003 763G. I see there are plugs behind the blanks where the switches go above the door (three on either side of the parking brake). I was wondering if I installed the switches for the turn signals and four ways would they work or is there something else required? Also, is it possible to get the "bucket positioning" switch to work with minimal effort or what? It wasn't activated from the factory but I would like to have it if I could. Thanks.

StuZ

The harness is there for the flasher, you should be able to use it without any problems. The bucket positioning switch is useless without the valve. If it has the valve installed, you might just need your dealer to hook up his laptop and turn it on, but I would say it isn't on there or it would already be turned on.

500K_773

The harness is there for the flasher, you should be able to use it without any problems. The bucket positioning switch is useless without the valve. If it has the valve installed, you might just need your dealer to hook up his laptop and turn it on, but I would say it isn't on there or it would already be turned on.
I purchased a switch and the harness which goes out the back of the cab for the strobe light. Plugged right in and worked great. I utilzed my own strobe, so I had to cut the plug off the end of the harness. I think all the internal wiring harnesses are the same on all machines regardless of options. Just have to purchase the switch and the option which it controls. Which 4-way flashers are you talking about?