Stuck Valve

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

redline73

I have a problem with my low flow side of the hydraulics, ive gotta RC100 and when i use the grapple attatchment it will crush anything i ask it to or pick it up. When i let go of the grapple button it loses its pressure and almost drops anything i try to pick up. I have blown out the O-ring on the line right after it enters the engine compartment twice now and have gotten a new leak at the coupler where u hook up the hydraulics for the grapple attatchment. Does this sound like a stuck valve? and if so..is it the valve pack that is right underneath the bellypan? I just got done wrestling that bellypan back on and an hour after i did that, i had these leaks show up again....HELP!

Tazza

Staff member
I'm wondering if the grapple dropping items could simply be a bad piston seal in the ram on the bucket.
I don't know about the seal leak though, sorry. Did you replace it with genuine parts? Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and get the rite parts..... And coming from me, thats saying something!

Ausman

I would look at the cylinder seals first but you may also need to fit a locking valve on the grapplu busket this is standard practice in Australia on all 4 in 1 buckets and grapples on ASV and Cat.