Stuck bucket

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

GOZFST

540 Bobcat, worked fine and then I loaded on a trailer and hauled it from Mpls to Rapid City, SD (600 miles). When I went to unload it the bucket won't operate. It will very slowly raise and will also tilt down, but won't tilt up and won't lower. It was low on fluid, so I added some and changed the filter. It did get down to about 4 on the trip, but is currently around 35. I let it run for 45 minutes to see if it got better, but no luck. Any ideas? Thanks

jerry

If you have aux hyd check to make sure they are not stuck on. Strange stuff happens when the aux gets engaged accidently.

OP
OP
G

GOZFST

Check and see if your aux hydro is stuck on
Pardon my ignorance, it does have aux hydraulics, that operate off the right stick. How do I know if they are on? As an FYI, I started it up after letting it sit for a while and the lift worked for about 10 seconds and then quit again. Thanks

antfarmer2

Pardon my ignorance, it does have aux hydraulics, that operate off the right stick. How do I know if they are on? As an FYI, I started it up after letting it sit for a while and the lift worked for about 10 seconds and then quit again. Thanks
Grab it and pull it to the right

OP
OP
G

GOZFST

OK, Thanks. I'll try that in morning.
Yep. That was it, the right joy stick was stuck in the aux position. Everything is good again. Thanks for the help. Now I can get those downed pine trees out of my driveway.