skidsteer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
I'm not trying to be smart here, but we need a bit more info.
It depends, what are you looking for? a brand or model?
What do you plan to use it for?, what lifting capacity do you need?, what price range are you looking at? do you want new or second hand?
I personally would not want any other machine than a Bobcat, but thats all i have ever owned or worked on. Their service is brilliant, no service information is kept secret.

OP
OP
G

garyhh44

I'm not trying to be smart here, but we need a bit more info.
It depends, what are you looking for? a brand or model?
What do you plan to use it for?, what lifting capacity do you need?, what price range are you looking at? do you want new or second hand?
I personally would not want any other machine than a Bobcat, but thats all i have ever owned or worked on. Their service is brilliant, no service information is kept secret.
Tazza Thank You for the info I was looking at the s150 far my farm. I dont know much about siidsteers thank you

skidsteer.ca

Tazza Thank You for the info I was looking at the s150 far my farm. I dont know much about siidsteers thank you
Gart What Tazza, and most owners will tell you is that different brands excell in different uses. One is best for this, another for that. Bobcat makes a very good machine, but so do most of the others. What makes are you considering? Any besides Bobcat? If so we will be happy to point out the best and worst of each in our opinions. What type of tasks do you plan? Or is that tough to answer, on a farm who knows what needs done next. Or if you are just looking for more attachments at you disposal, you can also adapt you tractor front end loader to take skidloader attachments for @$700 buy swiching to a quick attach that uses a standardized skid steer quick attach. sort of the "3 point hitch" of front end loaders Regards ken

Latest posts