Skat Track 1500 D Turbo Skid Steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Dishtech43

My Skat Trak 1500 D Turbo Skid Steer.. It has a Kubota Diesel, and over built .. I have had this machine on my farm now for like 12 years. I replaces Control Cables, and one wheel Bearing since I had it. It just keep going. Still has same used battery in it since I've owned it.. LOL I keep thinking I want to sell and get a Track Machine. but makes me think, Next one might be a money pit. This thing cost me nothing through the years. I have a set of 5 foot Forks for it, and building a Post /Tree Puller for it now.

Attachments

• 2012-11-09_14-45-57_806.jpg
    2012-11-09_14-45-57_806.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 130

ddbackhoe

My Skat Trak 1500 D Turbo Skid Steer.. It has a Kubota Diesel, and over built .. I have had this machine on my farm now for like 12 years. I replaces Control Cables, and one wheel Bearing since I had it. It just keep going. Still has same used battery in it since I've owned it.. LOL I keep thinking I want to sell and get a Track Machine. but makes me think, Next one might be a money pit. This thing cost me nothing through the years. I have a set of 5 foot Forks for it, and building a Post /Tree Puller for it now.
a tree/post puller like the danuser intimidator?

2brnot2b

If you ever decide to sell it I'm interested, I had one several years back and it was a dandy, but upgraded and moved on. However, I do like the old scat tracks

OP
OP
D

Dishtech43

a tree/post puller like the danuser intimidator?
No , Tree/Post puller..like the one in the pic.. I have alot of volunteer tree`s come up in my Set-a-side property. too many to bend over and cut off. besides, these trees will come back out if I cut off. so they have to be pulled. Thanks

Attachments

• 00D0D_674E3Rn5Jsiz_09G07g_600x450.jpg
    00D0D_674E3Rn5Jsiz_09G07g_600x450.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
D

Dishtech43

If you ever decide to sell it I'm interested, I had one several years back and it was a dandy, but upgraded and moved on. However, I do like the old scat tracks
There has been time I thought about it and going to a trac machine. but makes me think. I have really never done much to this Skat Trak . It just keep running and going. Im looking into buying a Backhoe for it soon. would be handy here at the farm. But yea. Ill keep ya in mind. These machines were over built when they made them. No way to ever bend the arms. Thanks

2brnot2b

There has been time I thought about it and going to a trac machine. but makes me think. I have really never done much to this Skat Trak . It just keep running and going. Im looking into buying a Backhoe for it soon. would be handy here at the farm. But yea. Ill keep ya in mind. These machines were over built when they made them. No way to ever bend the arms. Thanks
Oh yes you can, in fact they may break before bending. My neighbor has 2 scat tracks (1) is a 1300 D and other is 1500 and both had low hours and in good shape , somehow he managed to break the arms on the 1300 trying to lift something on a skid, then he tried with the 1500 and it broke the arm on it also. So yes they can and will bend and break!