Need help identifying a skid-steer loader

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Solid_State

Hi, first time posting here.

I was wondering if anyone here could help me identify what model of skid-steer loader this is?

Screenshot-2022-08-09-at-20-41-50-Na-te-zien-Bobcat-2-cilinder-deutz-motor-start-en-draait-Machi.png

Thanks in advance!

foton

not that I can help but do you know what it has for a engine,that might narrow it down some.

david m 479

that will be a 1845 Case with a 4 cy Cummins unless a Dutz has been put into it which can bin done can you get a picture of the engine --------------------dave

OP
OP
S

Solid_State

that will be a 1845 Case with a 4 cy Cummins unless a Dutz has been put into it which can bin done can you get a picture of the engine --------------------dave

Here are the other 3 pictures that I have.
I really don't think it's an 1845 - there are quite a few differences.

I don't think so, they don't seem to have the round thing above and in between the tires

True. The 1529 is the closest match so far.

What pushing power does this machine have? I have an overgrown bumpy garden and I'd like to use the bucket to flatten it out.
Would it do the job?

It's for sale for €1400. It has a drive problem - a clutch issue I think.

david m 479

Solid State I do not think your pictures came through if you can resend again and make sure they make it ----------------dave

david m 479

that be a sure fired Deutz someone put that in their no problem it fits they are good solid motor my 873 has one a 1011 series that is a older f 4 L or 3 L series I cannot see how many cylinders it has a four will have 70 hp a three will push 50 plenty for that machine those narrow army tires will hurt on traction though, on that modle motor you will have to pull the cover on top of the motor and keep it washed between the cylinders to prevent build up and hot spot on cylinder more-------------------dave---------------------I got to looking at that green paint on that motor Deutz is grey tha is lite green it may be a lister motor we may have to see the SN to verify that will be on the inside of the cover I mentioned

Mustang Guy

The case 1529 came with either a Wisconsin V4 or a two cylinder F2L Deutz. Never had Cummins as an option.

david m 479

Solid State I keep going back to your pictures and scratching my head That thing is not a US made machine that is what is throwing everyone off you say 1529 that is a [FRANCE ] unit not evin sold or serviced here with a f2l 912 motor 29 hp ? also in your picture it has a different color head my exp with over sea machines is not good they say same parts but they are not plus time to get them you know [slow boat from China applies]--we need SN numbers if you can get them back to that head it shows it has bin changed MY guess high heat as noted in past reference---------------------------------dave

gjinc

Solid State I keep going back to your pictures and scratching my head That thing is not a US made machine that is what is throwing everyone off you say 1529 that is a [FRANCE ] unit not evin sold or serviced here with a f2l 912 motor 29 hp ? also in your picture it has a different color head my exp with over sea machines is not good they say same parts but they are not plus time to get them you know [slow boat from China applies]--we need SN numbers if you can get them back to that head it shows it has bin changed MY guess high heat as noted in past reference---------------------------------dave
I agree this is not a US machine. The price he listed was in foreign currency also. And I still believe it is not a 1529.
Seems OP has gone missing

Latest posts