Rubber T.O.Ts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

753g

Has anyone used rubber tracks that go over your tires in the snow yet? Just currious as to how well they work.

sterlclan

what I have found out through customers is they don't last as long as expected.
Italked to a guy running a rubber tracked machine he said the traction was awuful ok once it was moving but getting it going was tough hope this helps Jeff

Poolman

Italked to a guy running a rubber tracked machine he said the traction was awuful ok once it was moving but getting it going was tough hope this helps Jeff
I have a T-190 track loader and attempted to move some snow when we received 14 inches earlier this month. On the flat it was fine but once I was on the hill portion of our driveway forget it. Made it down and back up three times and the third time I amost had to leave it at the roadside. Once a track starts to spin the other track just turns the machine right around. Good luck on any hills. I had much better luck with the 773 I used to have, the tires dig right in.

OP
OP

753g

I have a T-190 track loader and attempted to move some snow when we received 14 inches earlier this month. On the flat it was fine but once I was on the hill portion of our driveway forget it. Made it down and back up three times and the third time I amost had to leave it at the roadside. Once a track starts to spin the other track just turns the machine right around. Good luck on any hills. I had much better luck with the 773 I used to have, the tires dig right in.
thanks guys for preventing a wasted investment for the snow