Replacement Radiator for 1986 Scat Trak 1050

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

daddygoose

Im looking for suggestiong on where to find a replacement radiator for my 86 Scat Trak 1050. its seen its better days so its time to move on. Anybody have any suggestions on where to find one.

Tazza

Staff member
Have you tried a radiator shop? they may be able to re-core it for you to make it like new. I did this with my 743 radiator, wasn't cheap, but it did the job.

OP
OP
D

daddygoose

Have you tried a radiator shop? they may be able to re-core it for you to make it like new. I did this with my 743 radiator, wasn't cheap, but it did the job.
Havent tried that yet, but looking at all my options. Ive just about got this thing where i want it. I built a forestry mower for it and wanting to help the water tempature as much as i can. the stock radiator is a two core . im looking at maybe putting a 4 core if i can find one.

Tazza

Staff member
Havent tried that yet, but looking at all my options. Ive just about got this thing where i want it. I built a forestry mower for it and wanting to help the water tempature as much as i can. the stock radiator is a two core . im looking at maybe putting a 4 core if i can find one.
If space allows, not a bad idea. Anything to keep the temperatures down is a good thing.

Latest posts