OP
OP
J

jcriddl

Goe to here
http://www.messicks.com/nhparts/8522.aspx
On the left side, scroll down and and click on
Control Valve
it is item # 12, but it looks to be the non ajustable variety and is priced at $257
Ken
so i tested my auxilary output and i am only getting 1600 psi. Where do i adjust that pressure?

skidsteer.ca

so i tested my auxilary output and i am only getting 1600 psi. Where do i adjust that pressure?
The link above shows where the relieve is located on the main control valve, but it looks to have the try like my LS 160 that can't be set, they are set at the factory and must be change out. Look on that part of the valve, it it has a cap, over a screw with a jamb nut to hold the screw, then it is a adjustable relief. But by the look of the illustration, I don't think so.
Ken

OP
OP
J

jcriddl

The link above shows where the relieve is located on the main control valve, but it looks to have the try like my LS 160 that can't be set, they are set at the factory and must be change out. Look on that part of the valve, it it has a cap, over a screw with a jamb nut to hold the screw, then it is a adjustable relief. But by the look of the illustration, I don't think so.
Ken
Is this the same relief valve I need to be looking at for the auxilaries? Or in other words is there only one pressure relief valve for all the boom and auxilary?

OP
OP
J

jcriddl

Is this the same relief valve I need to be looking at for the auxilaries? Or in other words is there only one pressure relief valve for all the boom and auxilary?
I removed the control valve and removed the pressure relief valve and it is stamped at 2000 but I am only getting 1600. What now?

Tazza

Staff member
I removed the control valve and removed the pressure relief valve and it is stamped at 2000 but I am only getting 1600. What now?
You may need a new relief, the spring may have compressed with time. Some you can adjust, some are factory set with shims as Ken said.