PLEASE HELP.. I JUST NEED THE PART # ct322 pulley

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Hello, ive looked all over. Even in the service manual. I need the pulley part number for THE TENSIONER. i dont need the entire tensioner i Just need the pulley and no matter where I seem to look. It seems easy to find the IDLER pulley and not the tensioner pulley. thanks in advance! Happy Holiday

flyerdan

I had a quick nose-about and couldn't locate any mention of a tensioner pulley at all.
You might ask over at Tractor By Net in the Deere forum; chances are someone there is familiar with ferreting out part numbers for odd stuff.

OP
OP
C
I had a quick nose-about and couldn't locate any mention of a tensioner pulley at all.
You might ask over at Tractor By Net in the Deere forum; chances are someone there is familiar with ferreting out part numbers for odd stuff.
thank you will do

foton

still no one knows? multiple searches.. multiple forums. wtf?
I assume that the bearing in the pulley is bad and the actual pulley is fine. I have had to do what ever is necessary to remove bearing and restore what ever I had to do because pulleys were not available just as a piece but just sold as a complete unit, on the bright side normally I have been able to get off the shelf bearings easily and reassemble. good luck

OP
OP
C
I assume that the bearing in the pulley is bad and the actual pulley is fine. I have had to do what ever is necessary to remove bearing and restore what ever I had to do because pulleys were not available just as a piece but just sold as a complete unit, on the bright side normally I have been able to get off the shelf bearings easily and reassemble. good luck
PULLEY IS FUCKED...in 3 pc's now bearing burnt clean out of it and the pulley split

foton

PULLEY IS FUCKED...in 3 pc's now bearing burnt clean out of it and the pulley split
easy big guy , maybe you will just have to bite the bullet and get the whole assm. from the dealer, there should be some sites that have some aftermarket generic parts maybe you will get lucky and it is something they carry.