!please help! 7753 runs but no lift arm,bucket or wheel movement

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

NathanS

Ok, I got the 7753 stuck :( got it out drove it a half mile or so an parked it. Next day fire it up an have no hydraulic functions an it won't move. Got an HP1 code. Filled hydraulic fluid changed filter still nothing ? Hopin it's something simple.

OP
OP
N

NathanS

Could be a loose drive belt or sucking air some place
Thanks a lot both things I intend to check. Not sure what happened it was fine when I shut it dwn. Wouldn't ya know my dad goes out to use it the next morning to move some round bales an it won't move. Oops was hopin it wasn't anything major being that it was operating perfectly when I shut it dwn. All the help is greatly appreciated. I'll let ya know what I find.

OP
OP
N

NathanS

Thanks a lot both things I intend to check. Not sure what happened it was fine when I shut it dwn. Wouldn't ya know my dad goes out to use it the next morning to move some round bales an it won't move. Oops was hopin it wasn't anything major being that it was operating perfectly when I shut it dwn. All the help is greatly appreciated. I'll let ya know what I find.
What about the bronze filter?

OP
OP
N

NathanS

Does yours have one? ......not sure what is your serial number
Not sure if it does or not but had heard of that issue. I'm at work now so I'll have to check serial number later. Cnt see it being pump issue with it operating normal when it was shutdwn. No noise no issues. Just setting overnight an no more movement.

antfarmer2

Does yours have one? ......not sure what is your serial number
Do you mean the hidden one or case drain filters all need to be cleaned but the way it went down I would think the sender or the belt hoping not a leak sucking air

OP
OP
N

NathanS

Do you mean the hidden one or case drain filters all need to be cleaned but the way it went down I would think the sender or the belt hoping not a leak sucking air
Ya me too! Only way I know of to find a place it's sucking from is smearing grease around connections any other ideas?

antfarmer2

Did you run it out of fluid did you fill the filter
Ok no hidden bronze filter but inline filter part # 6661807 I belive this is a case drain filter and belive there are two one for each side will be comming off the drive motor line about a four inch long silver cylinder but still thinking bad drive belt or hydro sender

Tazza

Staff member
Ok no hidden bronze filter but inline filter part # 6661807 I belive this is a case drain filter and belive there are two one for each side will be comming off the drive motor line about a four inch long silver cylinder but still thinking bad drive belt or hydro sender
No drive or hydraulic functions with a HP1 error is usually the drive belt.
If the belt is broken or too loose, the pump will not turn and naturally you will have no hydraulic pressure (HP1).
The machine will generally shut down in 30 seconds too.

OP
OP
N

NathanS

No drive or hydraulic functions with a HP1 error is usually the drive belt.
If the belt is broken or too loose, the pump will not turn and naturally you will have no hydraulic pressure (HP1).
The machine will generally shut down in 30 seconds too.
Drive belt was loose. Thanks guys