owners manual

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Brad

I would like an electronic form of my owners manual for my 2004 242. Where can I get one, free is good?

Action

My dealer gave me 1 when I bought my 216b. I bought it used and didn't want to sit in it to read the owners manual.Maybe if you sweet talk your dealer he will give you 1. Jack

OP
OP
B

Brad

My dealer gave me 1 when I bought my 216b. I bought it used and didn't want to sit in it to read the owners manual.Maybe if you sweet talk your dealer he will give you 1. Jack
Did you get the owners manual, or shop manual?

CatTy

servicemanualpro.com has everything but "free" isn't in their vocab - not even close! I'd try the dealer sweet talk route -see if the shop has an old one they would part with. Or e-bay of course!

bkvanbek

servicemanualpro.com has everything but "free" isn't in their vocab - not even close! I'd try the dealer sweet talk route -see if the shop has an old one they would part with. Or e-bay of course!
I am looking for one too. Anyone?

Still looking for an electronic manual, anyone?
You can talk with your local Cat dealer and they can set you up with a Parts Store account online, Service, Operation and Maintence, and Shop manuals are all provided online through the Parts store, it make my life easy, I can do what I need and if a part is required, you can buy it right there as well. Best of all this is Free...

cgustafs

You can talk with your local Cat dealer and they can set you up with a Parts Store account online, Service, Operation and Maintence, and Shop manuals are all provided online through the Parts store, it make my life easy, I can do what I need and if a part is required, you can buy it right there as well. Best of all this is Free...
Lucky you. My dealer will give access to Parts and OM, but not shop manuals... which is what I am really after.

Fishfiles

Lucky you. My dealer will give access to Parts and OM, but not shop manuals... which is what I am really after.
your looking at BIG BUCKS for a Cat manuel , only thing free around there is a hard on and bubble gum and they are always all out of gum

Mudcat

So did anyone come up with a source for O&M and/or Service manuals? I've got a 2003 cat242 and need some manuals. Disc or web pages are fine too.

fullmanual

So did anyone come up with a source for O&M and/or Service manuals? I've got a 2003 cat242 and need some manuals. Disc or web pages are fine too.
http://manualcat.com/ The full electronic catalogue for any model of Caterpillar machinery