Old pipe welder brings an old L553 back to life

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
hotdogsL553

hotdogsL553

Thanks, Mr. Tazza for all of your help and Mr. Mike 10's help. Hotdog.
Hello Ya"ll: The skid steer and I have been working here on the farm lately. This little 42HP machine is pretty strong. Sunday afternoon I was cleaning up some trees (pine beetle food) from a wind storm. I started hearing a dinging sound. It took a while to locate the problem. The 1/2" rod that engages with the park brake sprockets had come loose on one side and dropped down. I can't seem to figure out what holds it in place. I need to order the service manuals. Thats all for now. I hope everyone is doing well. Hey downrigger you doing OK? Thanks, Hotdog

Tazza

Staff member
Hello Ya"ll: The skid steer and I have been working here on the farm lately. This little 42HP machine is pretty strong. Sunday afternoon I was cleaning up some trees (pine beetle food) from a wind storm. I started hearing a dinging sound. It took a while to locate the problem. The 1/2" rod that engages with the park brake sprockets had come loose on one side and dropped down. I can't seem to figure out what holds it in place. I need to order the service manuals. Thats all for now. I hope everyone is doing well. Hey downrigger you doing OK? Thanks, Hotdog
Good to hear its still going strong, hopefully the park brake will be easy to repair.