No Subject

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Jaker65

hey guys, i have a scat trak skid steer still and so far this winter it has proven its self more than enough. i got the new glow plugs installed and now she will start up almost right now. sometimes on colder days it takes a little longer. but anyways, the reason i am here is i would like to put a oil pressure gauge on it and i was wondering if there was a place somewhere on the v1902 engine that is in it. i could find one myself, but i would like to get this done with little time fooling around. i should also ask if there is a place on the engine or somewhere on the head i can put my my new coolant sensor/gauge. the gauge has a long line on it, so i got some play there from the cab to the engine. thank you again for the help, love this site!

OP
OP
J

Jaker65

i should also have mentioned that the gauges i am using are the sunpro gauges from advance auto parts, the cluster of 3 in one pack if anyone is familiar with them. i used them before and have no problem with them so i figure i would use the cheap inexpensive ones again on a different machine. thanks again!