2016 SSV65 Hydraulics not working, Park brake won’t release

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Eddy

2016 SSV65 with 653 hrs. Used it about a month ago and everything worked fine. Now I get Error codes 10 and 11, (High-speed switching system, and Parking Brake System), and a Warning Light flashing. Park brake will not release and the light stays on when I push the switch. The bucket will tilt down a few inches but that's it. Arms don't move. When I engage the hydraulics, the light goes out but there's no typical little thunk. Seems like it used to make a slight thunk but not sure. I serviced the hydraulic fluid as it was low, (pretty low--hope I didn't break something), but it didn't change anything. After sitting for a few days the fluid level has dropped but can't find any leaks. Did I ruin a pump or something by letting fluid get too low? Or maybe a rodent chewed a wire? Anything else I can check or do before paying the dealer to haul it off? Thought about changing the filters or at least checking them. Only had the machine for about 60 hours so new to all of this. Sorry so long. Thx!

foton

I do not know if it will help but disconnect the battery let it sit for awhile and reconnect maybe that will make the computer reboot itself and find it's mind. ( it must be lost)hahaaha good luck

OP
OP
E

Eddy

I do not know if it will help but disconnect the battery let it sit for awhile and reconnect maybe that will make the computer reboot itself and find it's mind. ( it must be lost)hahaaha good luck
Thank you for your advice. Tried it but no luck. So, I downloaded the WSM, which is excellent for this machine, and researched the error codes. I could see where the systems that they both correlate to, are co-located on the wiring diagrams and mechanical drawings, (front, under the floor), so thought it might be something electrical in that area. I opened up the floor panels in that area and there it was-a bundle of chewed wires! Stupid rodents! Glad it wasn't something more serious but now I need to know how to keep the rodents out. Will be reviewing previous threads on this forum. Thx again for your suggestion!