NH spec sheet for all models?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

xtreem3d

hi guys, is there a website that lists all the NH skid steer models and their specs? i am looking at various models but can't find info on some of the older L and LX series, thanks, steve

mllud

Steve I dont a web site exists. I can get you the specs for the L-865 LX-865 and LX-865. There are five pages. I can get it downloaded. If that will help. Mike

mllud

Steve I dont a web site exists. I can get you the specs for the L-865 LX-865 and LX-865. There are five pages. I can get it downloaded. If that will help. Mike
S2010001a.jpg image by mllud_2008
ppp.jpg image by mllud_2008
S2010006b.jpg image by mllud_2008
ooo.jpg image by mllud_2008

S2010004d.jpg image by mllud_2008

Steve if you copy and paste these you should be able to read them. I did somthing wrong. Mike

busted_knuckles

Hi Steve, Ive got the info from 1975 to 1999 on NH Skid Loaders, basic specs, not on the internet, but in a binder, from a closed NH dealership. Ive got an "OCD" problem with reference materials, and then there was ebay! If you get me your email address, I can send you hi-res pics of the sheets, that you should be able to read no-problem. It includes the model numbers, years built, powerplants, SAE operating capacity. Let me know if I can help you out with that. While Im thinking of it, is there a place to post this stuff on this site, so it would be "on the internet" ? Bill

OP
OP
X

xtreem3d

Hi Steve, Ive got the info from 1975 to 1999 on NH Skid Loaders, basic specs, not on the internet, but in a binder, from a closed NH dealership. Ive got an "OCD" problem with reference materials, and then there was ebay! If you get me your email address, I can send you hi-res pics of the sheets, that you should be able to read no-problem. It includes the model numbers, years built, powerplants, SAE operating capacity. Let me know if I can help you out with that. While Im thinking of it, is there a place to post this stuff on this site, so it would be "on the internet" ? Bill
thanks mike and bill, mike i could enlarge your photo's but thanks . i am wanting info on an LX 885 that i just bought. bill if you get a chance here is my e-mail [email protected] thanks again, steve

busted_knuckles

thanks mike and bill, mike i could enlarge your photo's but thanks . i am wanting info on an LX 885 that i just bought. bill if you get a chance here is my e-mail [email protected] thanks again, steve
Hi Steve, Ive got a Lx885 as well, what exactly are you looking for info on this machine ? Something to keep an eye out for is the operators manual for your machine, Ive seen them on ebay, for under $25, Ive also seen people ask over $100 for it. As far as "owners manuals" go, it has more information, on maintenance, adjustment, specs than you would ever expect, almost borders on a "lite" repair manual. If youd like to give me a shopping list in general or specific, I will forward the info to you, thanks, Bill

mllud

Hi Steve, Ive got a Lx885 as well, what exactly are you looking for info on this machine ? Something to keep an eye out for is the operators manual for your machine, Ive seen them on ebay, for under $25, Ive also seen people ask over $100 for it. As far as "owners manuals" go, it has more information, on maintenance, adjustment, specs than you would ever expect, almost borders on a "lite" repair manual. If youd like to give me a shopping list in general or specific, I will forward the info to you, thanks, Bill
Bill
I dont think there is a way to post other than the media section with pictures or a regular posts
The information you have would be great for future reference. As you see Im no expert at posting picts, I used a digital camera and photobucket. I need a scanner.
I dont know how many pages of specs you have. Is it too many to start a thread titled New Holland Specs. and post the pages. Mike

busted_knuckles

Bill
I dont think there is a way to post other than the media section with pictures or a regular posts
The information you have would be great for future reference. As you see Im no expert at posting picts, I used a digital camera and photobucket. I need a scanner.
I dont know how many pages of specs you have. Is it too many to start a thread titled New Holland Specs. and post the pages. Mike
Hi Mike, how are you, got your reply about what you spent for the nuked 865, Ive done the same with other equipment in the past, most of my equipnent purchases are non running, I like to buy stuff about 25% beyond its total deprieciation, like being right side up, and running like new. I needed the one I bougth this year "stat", we had an increase in head count of Ponies on the property, way too much poop for my little NH tractor, and my Gehl is such a piece of junk, Im not even going to go there! (I got that with a rod through the side of the block). Anyhow, the general spec sheets for all models, that I have are 6 pages long, I think I can post them on my Photobucket account, and link them here (or start a new thread as you have suggested). Ive also got a super cool publication called " Product Manual / Features L865-Lx885. It high lights all the unique features, and how its better than every body elses machines. It was printed for the sales people, very very informative. I bought that kinda blind, and was really suprised how much reference is in it. That appears to be 80 pages, might be a bit much to do, should probably be done in Adobe, which I dont have. Got to run, back later, Bill

busted_knuckles

Hi Mike, how are you, got your reply about what you spent for the nuked 865, Ive done the same with other equipment in the past, most of my equipnent purchases are non running, I like to buy stuff about 25% beyond its total deprieciation, like being right side up, and running like new. I needed the one I bougth this year "stat", we had an increase in head count of Ponies on the property, way too much poop for my little NH tractor, and my Gehl is such a piece of junk, Im not even going to go there! (I got that with a rod through the side of the block). Anyhow, the general spec sheets for all models, that I have are 6 pages long, I think I can post them on my Photobucket account, and link them here (or start a new thread as you have suggested). Ive also got a super cool publication called " Product Manual / Features L865-Lx885. It high lights all the unique features, and how its better than every body elses machines. It was printed for the sales people, very very informative. I bought that kinda blind, and was really suprised how much reference is in it. That appears to be 80 pages, might be a bit much to do, should probably be done in Adobe, which I dont have. Got to run, back later, Bill
Mike, Got a question for you, how do you break up your paragraphs when you post on these threads, Ive tried to figure that out and cant?

Tazza

Staff member
Mike, Got a question for you, how do you break up your paragraphs when you post on these threads, Ive tried to figure that out and cant?
Edit your profile.
Check the box that says use HTML editor (free text box) i think it says. If you do that your formating will be correct.

busted_knuckles

Edit your profile.
Check the box that says use HTML editor (free text box) i think it says. If you do that your formating will be correct.
Thanks Tazza, I got it now! Thats sweet...
Ok, I threw together a slide show of Basic Model Specs from 1971-1999 (as discussed earlier in this thread). Stuck in the house this morning, so I thought I kill some time.
Im hoping you can click on the link below and it will take you there? Once you get there, you should be able to click on the image for a larger view, click on it twice for maximum sized view. Enjoy, Bill

http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/...r Loader Specs 1971-1999/?albumview=slideshow

busted_knuckles

Thanks Tazza, I got it now! Thats sweet...
Ok, I threw together a slide show of Basic Model Specs from 1971-1999 (as discussed earlier in this thread). Stuck in the house this morning, so I thought I kill some time.
Im hoping you can click on the link below and it will take you there? Once you get there, you should be able to click on the image for a larger view, click on it twice for maximum sized view. Enjoy, Bill
http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/Busted_Knuckles/New%20Holland%20Skid%20Steer%20Loader%20Specs%201971-1999/?albumview=slideshow
Ok, that didnt work out as planned, in the slide show, it wont open the images for large viewing, which makes it pretty much useless, so heres a different and easier link to view the images from, be sure to click on the body of the image to open it, which only shows 83% of full size, you then place you cursor/pointer on the image again, and a menu will show up on the top edge of the image and click on the tab "Full Size" or at least thats how it reacts with my 21" monitor and MS Internet Explorer Browser, might be a little different for you?
http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/...ew Holland Skid Steer Loader Specs 1971-1999/

mllud

Ok, that didnt work out as planned, in the slide show, it wont open the images for large viewing, which makes it pretty much useless, so heres a different and easier link to view the images from, be sure to click on the body of the image to open it, which only shows 83% of full size, you then place you cursor/pointer on the image again, and a menu will show up on the top edge of the image and click on the tab "Full Size" or at least thats how it reacts with my 21" monitor and MS Internet Explorer Browser, might be a little different for you?
http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/Busted_Knuckles/New%20Holland%20Skid%20Steer%20Loader%20Specs%201971-1999/
Bill Thanks for information.A lot of that literature that dealers throw away when dealers throw away when they have when they have model changes is lost forever.
I would have loved to have bought a skid steer with less than 1000 hours. I wanted to avoid anything I had to finance. That left me with less than 10,000 dollars. A running loader in that price range will most likely have problems soon coming. There are exceptions.
I went the hard way to get mine going but have a fresh engine and carefully went thru and did as much preventative maintenance as I could while I reasembled. I just finished the chain cases and wheel bearings.The only thing I didnt open up was the drive motors and hyd. motors. I didnt need another project when I bought the LX865 but needed a skid steer.There are times when I work to hard to save a buck, and this is probably oue of them. I wouldnt want to figur my hours. Mike

mllud

Bill Thanks for information.A lot of that literature that dealers throw away when dealers throw away when they have when they have model changes is lost forever.
I would have loved to have bought a skid steer with less than 1000 hours. I wanted to avoid anything I had to finance. That left me with less than 10,000 dollars. A running loader in that price range will most likely have problems soon coming. There are exceptions.
I went the hard way to get mine going but have a fresh engine and carefully went thru and did as much preventative maintenance as I could while I reasembled. I just finished the chain cases and wheel bearings.The only thing I didnt open up was the drive motors and hyd. motors. I didnt need another project when I bought the LX865 but needed a skid steer.There are times when I work to hard to save a buck, and this is probably oue of them. I wouldnt want to figur my hours. Mike
That first line on the last post should get some laughs. Im not on drugs.??? I added something and didnt proof read. Dam dummy

busted_knuckles

That first line on the last post should get some laughs. Im not on drugs.??? I added something and didnt proof read. Dam dummy
Hey Mike, that is funny, I just busted a gut, Im laughing with you, not at you, Ive done the same thing on some other boards!