New to Forum and Just bought a 773T What a great site.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tdeal823

Wow glad I found this site. Looks like a lot of good info in in here. Just bought a 2000 773 Turbo with 1680 hours for $8000 I think its a good buy? Where do I find shop service manuals for my machine? It looks like they use serial numbers for books? Mine is SN = 519012415 Where do I go from here? I need to fix the bucket positioning button, check all the maintance points and make sure I am using the right hydraulic and engine oil. Thanks guys Great site Tony

skidsteer.ca

Tony
Welcome to the forum.
Are you sure your machine has the "bucket positioning" option? All machines in the G series are fitted with this and a "high flow" switch, but both are options, and if the dealer does not enable the button with his computer it just does not light up.
Bocat uses serial number breaks to determine what parts a certain machien was built with. You need to find manuals that cover the range that includes your model.
Ken

OP
OP
T

tdeal823

Tony
Welcome to the forum.
Are you sure your machine has the "bucket positioning" option? All machines in the G series are fitted with this and a "high flow" switch, but both are options, and if the dealer does not enable the button with his computer it just does not light up.
Bocat uses serial number breaks to determine what parts a certain machien was built with. You need to find manuals that cover the range that includes your model.
Ken
according to the previous owner the option of bucket positioning did work at one point last year. However since then it has stoped working. I guess I need to find out if this machine really has the option or not before I go any farther. Is there aserial number decoder anywhere I can use, or is this a dealer only thing? Thanks Tony