New threads---no access?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

1fatcat

I am unable to post new threads in certain sections? Am I doing something wrong? "NEW THREAD" icon dissappers when I enter "skid steer" and "general repair". Have not checked all, but these two for sure. It's as if I am automatically logged out when I enter these two because my name goes away also...in the top right corner. BTW, I am new here and this is my first post. Just purchased an L785 New Holland that I could use some advice on. Thanks, Scott

OP
OP

1fatcat

Scott, I'll look into it... Welcome aboard...
I just found that if I refresh the page after entering the section, then my name comes back and the "NEW THREAD" icon reappears....as if it logs me back in? Is it a setting on my PC that I need to change perhaps? Appreciate you looking into it for me owensge, thanks

owensge

I just found that if I refresh the page after entering the section, then my name comes back and the "NEW THREAD" icon reappears....as if it logs me back in? Is it a setting on my PC that I need to change perhaps? Appreciate you looking into it for me owensge, thanks
Could be a cookie or refresh setting in Tools that needs to be changed. What browser are you using? Check in the tools section for any settings pertaining to the page refreshes and cached pages. Let me know if you need any help getting to or checking the settings.