new owner have some ?s 1845

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmhouse

Hello I just recently purchased a case skid steer the owner took good care of it and the price was right he said it was a 1845c but how do I check to see if it is a 1845 or 1845c he didn't know the year or much about it I want to order some parts and a.manual and want to make sure I get the right. Stuff sorry in advance for dumb ?s but I am new skid steer owner

skidsteer.ca

Post us some pics. There was a 1845 B also. The 1845 and 1845 b are both getting back there. A serial number is usually the most important thing in getting correct parts.
Ken

OP
OP
F

farmhouse

Post us some pics. There was a 1845 B also. The 1845 and 1845 b are both getting back there. A serial number is usually the most important thing in getting correct parts.
Ken
Yea no prob I will.post some I just can't find the attach part on the site to pics

OP
OP
F

farmhouse

Ken
How can I find info on it is there a site or anything I can look info up on with he #

frogfarmer

How can I find info on it is there a site or anything I can look info up on with he #
Check Equipment trader or some of the other big sites as they will have several machines with #s listed as well as pics of the machine and engine. 1845Cs are excellent for personal use and almost bullet proof. I hope you got a C as the earlier models dont bring as good a price used.