New Holland L555 seatbelt schematics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

scottlandyard

I'm not sure if the small computer is fried or not but I need to raise the boom in order to work on this old machine. Does anyone know how I can do that? If I could at least get power to the boom lockout solenoid I think I could raise the boom on its own power or with my other L553. Any help would be appreciated I'm trying to do this tonight. THANK YOU!

Mike10

Unpin the rod end of the boom cylinders and use your other skid loader to raise the boom. Attach your chain to the face plate up front and raise from the front. The solenoid is in a spot hard to get to and if you try and supply power to it some other way you could make matters worse for the electrical system.

Mike10

Unpin the rod end of the boom cylinders and use your other skid loader to raise the boom. Attach your chain to the face plate up front and raise from the front. The solenoid is in a spot hard to get to and if you try and supply power to it some other way you could make matters worse for the electrical system.
You could also just disconnect the oil lines going to the boom cylinders and then raise it as I mentioned above. This will make a mess from the oil escaping from the cylinder as you raise it but it will do the job.