new here...just bought used t200

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobkitty

hey guys, just bought a t200 with 850hrs great shape exept traks.....maybe 20% left in them....hi flow and attachment control for $19,000. is this a good deal? i dont see alot of 200s around here. mostly 190s and 300s, is there something i should be wary of on the 200? also i didnt get a manual with mine...anyone know a chap place for these? thanx for any input!

sterlclan

I got my manual on ebay for 30 bucks only it is a copy some things arent that clear but it is more than adequate for most repairs some are also on cd for the newer machines welcome to the forum Jeff

Tigerotor77W

Welcome the forums! Nothing wrong with a T200; you might not see too many because it replaced the 864. It is based on the 863, a solid skid, so you don't need to worry about too many things. You may have some problems in severe applications with the motors tearing themselves loose... I've heard this has happened before, but for most purposes, shouldn't be too big a problem. I think you got a decent deal. $19k for a relatively new CTL that needs new tracks isn't too shabby at all.

OP
OP
B

bobkitty

Welcome the forums! Nothing wrong with a T200; you might not see too many because it replaced the 864. It is based on the 863, a solid skid, so you don't need to worry about too many things. You may have some problems in severe applications with the motors tearing themselves loose... I've heard this has happened before, but for most purposes, shouldn't be too big a problem. I think you got a decent deal. $19k for a relatively new CTL that needs new tracks isn't too shabby at all.
thanx guys.....any info is appreciated!!! looking to buy a combo bucket soon.....any preference in brands or features i should be aware of? also i got a quote from Mclaren industries for a new set of trax @ $3,185.00 delivered to my door in 3 days.....anything i need to know about these?? i will say this.....i put in for a quote with solideal 2 weeks ago and havent heard a word from them yet......but Mclaren called me within 15 minutes.....i appreciate prompt service even if it isnt the best price.....

sterlclan

thanx guys.....any info is appreciated!!! looking to buy a combo bucket soon.....any preference in brands or features i should be aware of? also i got a quote from Mclaren industries for a new set of trax @ $3,185.00 delivered to my door in 3 days.....anything i need to know about these?? i will say this.....i put in for a quote with solideal 2 weeks ago and havent heard a word from them yet......but Mclaren called me within 15 minutes.....i appreciate prompt service even if it isnt the best price.....
check www.rubbertracks.info Howes enterprises 1 800 404 6937 dont know much about rubber tracked machines but the loggers round here use these guys