Need opinion on used NH LS180

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Firescooby

I own a lawn care company and would like to expand into landscaping. Market and economy sux right now, like everywhere I am sure. I have a lead on a 2003 or 2004 NH LS180. It is a one owner. He is a general contractor that is hurting right now. I HAVE NOT looked at it yet, so everything is verbal right now. He said it has a little over 200 hours Includes smooth bucket and pallet forks That's all the details I have right now. PRICE: $10,500 Opinions? Things to look for/at when I go to check it out? Thanks

thetool

Sounds like a decent price, barring any major problems. With only 200 hours on it I would expect it to start right up and run strongly, no funny noises, no leaks or smoke, no excuses for anything that dosen't sound quite right.
What I like about NH is what I also dislike-it's hard to get the cab up but when you do, EVERYTHING is right there, easiest to work on of all.
The guys on the NH forum, lower on down the line on the main menu, are the real experts.

skidsteer.ca

Sounds like a decent price, barring any major problems. With only 200 hours on it I would expect it to start right up and run strongly, no funny noises, no leaks or smoke, no excuses for anything that dosen't sound quite right.
What I like about NH is what I also dislike-it's hard to get the cab up but when you do, EVERYTHING is right there, easiest to work on of all.
The guys on the NH forum, lower on down the line on the main menu, are the real experts.
You can't beat that price imo.
Should be close to new condition. Even if it was abused for 200 hours it should not be hurt beyound saving.
Ken