My First Bobcat.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

RS Coyote

Paste Pic..... http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/830706/IM000920.JPG ................................I'm starting a handyman service. Bought this 2000 Bobcat 863G High-Flow, w/ 860hrs for $15,625.oo May 9th. It was in Spokane WA. 300 miles away from where I live near Puyallup WA. The old 86 F350 6.9 diesel w/ the 3k pound trailer got 13.25 MPG going over there empty she gets 18. On the way back I stopped off at the truck scales and she grossed 17,700 LBS & I got 10.25 MPG. I guess that's not all to bad for a Little 200 HP diesel. Fuel cost $145.00. Now I need to start fabricating the attachments I need for it. Or improvise/modify used farming attachments. Bobcat brand or copy cat attachments just cost too much............................................ The thing that sucks is I just made more work for myself & now I'm broke................................... .............................................................This is my first very own tractor/Bobcat. But I grew up on a farm and worked construction off & on over the years so running her will/should be second nature. ...........................................................I tried posting the picture in Media photos under RS Coyote but would not work.

host

RS Coyote, there's a bug in our photos section with regards to single quotes..... I took out the single quote and put the pic in your folder. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll have to fix the issue.... Geoffrey The BobcatForum

JustAwrench

Most hearty congratulations on your recent aquisition, and success and fortune in your venture. May your bobcat run problem-free for 6500 hrs at least=). Shane

Latest posts