Mustang 2060 skid steer drive lock up

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

txthorn

I have a mustang 2060 skid steer that locks up and kills the engine when trying to move it. I replaced all the linkage with the new updated linkage. It still locks up. Will not move. Almost like hydraulic lock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

acloisgreen

Dear txhorn, Did you find a solution? My 2060 is doing the same thing. I have changed the switch and relay to no avail. I have not been able to find a schematic for the 2060, but I think the only other electrical part is a solenoid valve. What did you have to do to fix your unit? acloisgreen

nitro3421

Dear txhorn, Did you find a solution? My 2060 is doing the same thing. I have changed the switch and relay to no avail. I have not been able to find a schematic for the 2060, but I think the only other electrical part is a solenoid valve. What did you have to do to fix your unit? acloisgreen
Did you find a solution? My 2070 does this as well. It happens much more when it hasn't been used much and isn't warmed up but will happen out of the blue as well. Seems like a sticky solenoid valve or something that acts up but i haven't been able to diagnose it.