Morphodite 520

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

antfarmer2

You back your cat into the pond often? My big triple tube might float it. I've hauled a complete kitchen and laundry room with it. That's the beauty of the plastic chairs. Just throw 'em on shore and I have a football field :)
Don't plan on it but still learning it got away on me on wet clay lmao

Tazza

Staff member
Don't plan on it but still learning it got away on me on wet clay lmao
I don't think you will have temper issues from heating it, after the welding I would suspect that has already happened.
How was the fit before being welded? The issue with welding like that is the heat can cause it to shrink.... Just how tight is it? can you tap it on with a soft hammer?

OP
OP
T

Tuned

I don't think you will have temper issues from heating it, after the welding I would suspect that has already happened.
How was the fit before being welded? The issue with welding like that is the heat can cause it to shrink.... Just how tight is it? can you tap it on with a soft hammer?
The piece that got welded does not go directly on the shaft. There is a small adaptor gear that goes on the tapered shaft. it is factory and hasn't been altered. I suspect key or keyway are off just a hair. I'm not real experienced in these area so I will proceed slowly.

Latest posts