Mods...Can we get a "edit" feature

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Wirenut2266

Hello Moderators: Going from forum to forum, on this site I noticed when you reply to a post, you are give the option for a quick preview, then off it goes. Well for me, once I post it, then read it, sometimes I would like to go back and "edit" my reply, add or delete something I just thought about. If I am still logged in, this could be a good option for Forum as long as I am original poster or reply person. Is this already out there and am missing it? Maybe this feature is not wanted/needed enough. Thanks, Bruce If you really wanted to doll the site up with some minor improvements/animation, you could add the smiley face feature as well? Now I may be getting to wishy washy, sorry:(

skidsteer.ca

Unfortunately that is not a feature this forum software supports, I have no idea why as it seem as it should be included. Hpefully at somepoint in the future the owner wil be rolling out a new software and that and other options will be available.
In the meantime if you hang around here enough I'm sure there are more mod positions available!
Ken