model identification

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

gfrye

is there a site for new holland skid steer model information? i.e. put in your model/sn and get the year span it was made, specifications, etc (like the one for bobcat)? i could probably spend a lot of time searching but i figure it's easier to ask the people who'd know. thanks in advance.

skidsteer.ca

the lx 665`s were built between 1994 up to 1999,Ken did you get my e-mail back?? it was sent a few days ago!!
Charger
Yes I missed it the first time around, and might I add gulp. Any figures on rebuilding a good core from recent history?
Have you seen anyone do a transplant on these? The bellhousing looks to be a SAE #4, don't suppose you can pull up the drawings that show how the pumps connect to the flywheel or any other dimensions that would help in finding a suitable replacement engine. I'm going to be vary kind to mine
Whats is the vintage on this machine LS160 155516
Thanks
Ken

charger

Charger
Yes I missed it the first time around, and might I add gulp. Any figures on rebuilding a good core from recent history?
Have you seen anyone do a transplant on these? The bellhousing looks to be a SAE #4, don't suppose you can pull up the drawings that show how the pumps connect to the flywheel or any other dimensions that would help in finding a suitable replacement engine. I'm going to be vary kind to mine
Whats is the vintage on this machine LS160 155516
Thanks
Ken
production date was feb 28 2000,was sold may 12/2000 and not one warranty claim showing up on this machine!! whats all the parts he`s looking for? i would assume .30 over pistons,rings .10 under bearings?? gasket kit, oil pump,the pumps mount onto the flywheel via a dampener plate with springs,i`ll tru to get something figured tomorrow on measurements,what is your fax number,i`ll fax you diagrams when i find them,i am almost certain that the mounting is the same as a kubota or possibly a yanmar

Tazza

Staff member
production date was feb 28 2000,was sold may 12/2000 and not one warranty claim showing up on this machine!! whats all the parts he`s looking for? i would assume .30 over pistons,rings .10 under bearings?? gasket kit, oil pump,the pumps mount onto the flywheel via a dampener plate with springs,i`ll tru to get something figured tomorrow on measurements,what is your fax number,i`ll fax you diagrams when i find them,i am almost certain that the mounting is the same as a kubota or possibly a yanmar
I hope it is the same as a Kubota, the price for the *rite* one is just insane!!!!
I'd hope that included a turbo too.
I suspect i'd be up for around the same price for a turbo V2203 engine though.
The engine is all wrapped up on plastic stuck on a pallet. I will have to see if i can see what went on it but i doubt i will see it easily.
What do heads go for on these too, i'd suspect the heads could be like kubota engines. They crack and leak coolant in and hydraulic lock and bend or break rods.

skidsteer.ca

I hope it is the same as a Kubota, the price for the *rite* one is just insane!!!!
I'd hope that included a turbo too.
I suspect i'd be up for around the same price for a turbo V2203 engine though.
The engine is all wrapped up on plastic stuck on a pallet. I will have to see if i can see what went on it but i doubt i will see it easily.
What do heads go for on these too, i'd suspect the heads could be like kubota engines. They crack and leak coolant in and hydraulic lock and bend or break rods.
Charger 240 363-6346
Efax they make it into a email for me.
Parts needed not know yet, all the basics I guess
Thanks
Ken

charger

Charger 240 363-6346
Efax they make it into a email for me.
Parts needed not know yet, all the basics I guess
Thanks
Ken
looked a bit yesterday night and could not find anything on bell housing specs or flywheel,will try to do more digging around today,complete head is worth $1363.69, .20 over pistons,rings,oil pump $1171.19+ you still need gaskets,i`ll have to get the parts dept to check that out for me, there is also a re-man available that i`ll get you a quote on,its around 6 ish but i`ll get you a complete price.

charger

looked a bit yesterday night and could not find anything on bell housing specs or flywheel,will try to do more digging around today,complete head is worth $1363.69, .20 over pistons,rings,oil pump $1171.19+ you still need gaskets,i`ll have to get the parts dept to check that out for me, there is also a re-man available that i`ll get you a quote on,its around 6 ish but i`ll get you a complete price.
here`s a bit of a better price,complete reman engine $7557.00-$1080 for the core,if your core is good, ken i`ll send you a fax with the bell housing and flywheel measurements,i had forgot that we had one apart because its been overheated a total of 65 times!! thats what happens when you dont pay your employees a decent wage they beat the snot out of the machines,the rad was plugged solid with shavings!!

Tazza

Staff member
here`s a bit of a better price,complete reman engine $7557.00-$1080 for the core,if your core is good, ken i`ll send you a fax with the bell housing and flywheel measurements,i had forgot that we had one apart because its been overheated a total of 65 times!! thats what happens when you dont pay your employees a decent wage they beat the snot out of the machines,the rad was plugged solid with shavings!!
LOL
So many people that don't own their equipment do things like that, they will run the machine and never check the radiator or oil. When it goes POOF they just tell the owner that it needs fixing. One machine i bought looked like it was never cleaned, the radiator and oil cooler were solid blocks of greasy dirt.
I was expecting a real bad price for the head, but thats about the same as a Kubota.

charger

LOL
So many people that don't own their equipment do things like that, they will run the machine and never check the radiator or oil. When it goes POOF they just tell the owner that it needs fixing. One machine i bought looked like it was never cleaned, the radiator and oil cooler were solid blocks of greasy dirt.
I was expecting a real bad price for the head, but thats about the same as a Kubota.
do you know why it was taken apart in the first place?? kind of curious because these engines are used in 2 models and have been bulletproof! we`ve had 6 or seven of them apart over several years and its always been something that the customers have done like overheating,no oil,getting stuck on an enbankment greater than 45 degrees,dropping into a lake ect. out of our dealership we`ve sold over 200 of them!

skidsteer.ca

do you know why it was taken apart in the first place?? kind of curious because these engines are used in 2 models and have been bulletproof! we`ve had 6 or seven of them apart over several years and its always been something that the customers have done like overheating,no oil,getting stuck on an enbankment greater than 45 degrees,dropping into a lake ect. out of our dealership we`ve sold over 200 of them!
Thanks for the Fax and the effort Charger.
Ken

Latest posts