M600 fresh from major engine work & paint

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

twinwillows

Thought someone might want to see the new to us Bobcat M600 fresh from major engine work (dealer) and paint & decals (me).
This is the first time posting photos here so I hope this works.
071215%20CRIM0016%20Bobcat%20Painted%20LT%20side%20(600%20x%20450).jpg

071215%20CRIM0018%20Bobcat%20Painted%20rear%20(600%20x%20450).jpg

Tazza

Staff member
Nice job, i looks good!
Now you need to be really careful not to hit anything with your fresh paint! I removed a fair sized piece of paint and decal on my 743 i spent ages re-building.
You mentioned engine work, did you get it re-built?

BobCat

Nice job, i looks good!
Now you need to be really careful not to hit anything with your fresh paint! I removed a fair sized piece of paint and decal on my 743 i spent ages re-building.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Don't use it or your sure to scratch her. Nice job. Later BobCat.

Idoitall

Nice work, looks like it just rolled off the factory floor.
This is ironic to see a nice machine such as the M600. There are probably not too many around still in use, and almost none that look like yours.

Just the other day I drove by a local small equipment repair shop and there in the side lot was a M600 that looked like it had been there for many years. Might make a decent parts steer, but is rough. If interested I could stop and ask.

OP
OP
T

twinwillows

Nice job, i looks good!
The engine work was not a total rebuild - all new main bearings & some other misc hoses, drive belt, & 1 bucket cylinder rebuilt.
W/the new mains it runs much smoother now not to mention looking better.