lx665 shuts off every 30 seconds

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

fspring

well we thought the problem went away that i asked about earlier. had been running good. no lights go off, so what type of sensor would shut it off after 30 seconds?? thanks in the mean time i guess i will order that new eic unit!!

Tazza

Staff member
I'd suspect oil pressure. It would be the pumputer trying to save the engine in the event there is low oil pressure for 30 seconds. Hopefully its just the cold or a bad sender.

skidsteer.ca

I'd suspect oil pressure. It would be the pumputer trying to save the engine in the event there is low oil pressure for 30 seconds. Hopefully its just the cold or a bad sender.
Oil pressure
Water temp
Charge oil pressure
or any malfunction of the protection system that tells the computer one of these 3 are out of range.
Ken

OP
OP
F

fspring

Oil pressure
Water temp
Charge oil pressure
or any malfunction of the protection system that tells the computer one of these 3 are out of range.
Ken
where is the charge oil pressure sending unit located on this machine?? i looked and can not find it. thanks

skidsteer.ca

where is the charge oil pressure sending unit located on this machine?? i looked and can not find it. thanks
On the LS 160 its the two wire sender near the hydraulic filter assembly. It is designed to complete the circuit when pressure falls below 50 psi.
The single wire sender in that location is the filter restriction monitor.
I updated this post with the correct info
Ken