LX 565 issues

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

xtreem3d

hi guys,
today i needed to start my 565 @ about 4 degree's.... it fired but never powered up similar to the 160 thread. when i heated the metal filter with a torch it would almost run normal for a while. i do have anti-gel but will replace both filters to see if it helps. there are 2 other issues that i'm guessing are cold related....on 2 occasions i got an ERROR 02, no idea what it means ? also after i torched the filter, the machine would run about normal but only about 1 minute. in that 1 minute i tried to move if forward out of the way, the left side seemed to be free but the right side i could tell it was like the brake was on but it wasn't ..any idea what might cause that?
TIA
steve

skidsteer.ca

With the two separate parking brakes (rh and lh) is it possible some snow or ice is keeping the one park brake on? Or else I'm thinking ice in the chaincase or????
As for heating the filter I can see how the cold fuel flow would drop the temp pretty fast. Often the filter are partial obstructed with "normal everyday crud" in the fuel, then when a cold snap hits it don't take long for gelling fuel to finish the job. I'd bet some new filters will fix you up.

Ken