L785 slow boom and bucket. Aux hydraulic ?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mike10

my pictures where too big before and they seem to be getting bigger. I apologize. I'm not sure how to fix it.
If you look at the parts catelog you will see where the power beyond port is on the valve. In the L785 parts catelog section 029 shows the breakdown of the control valve. Item 2 is where the power beyond plug goes. Item 2 is just a plain plug and not a power beyond plug. The power beyond plug will have a stem with orings to seal the inner bore of the valve. Go to section 034. Item 41 is the plug which goes into the control valve in place of item 2 of section 029. You can go to NH or Messicks website to get to the parts catelog.

OP
OP
J

JWD

If you look at the parts catelog you will see where the power beyond port is on the valve. In the L785 parts catelog section 029 shows the breakdown of the control valve. Item 2 is where the power beyond plug goes. Item 2 is just a plain plug and not a power beyond plug. The power beyond plug will have a stem with orings to seal the inner bore of the valve. Go to section 034. Item 41 is the plug which goes into the control valve in place of item 2 of section 029. You can go to NH or Messicks website to get to the parts catelog.
Thanks again Mike10. I think I've got a grasp of what needs to be done now. my control valve has item 2 the plain plug. I'm going to look for item 41, part # 219609 in my parts manual. Depending on my luck with finding it I may just hook up the boom/bucket control valve for now. I've ordered the single inlet single outlet pump. I'll report back when I get the pump installed and let you all know how it works out. Thanks again to everyone that's helped me with this so far. It's a great benefit for a newbie like me to be able to talk with people familiar with these machines and their hydraulic systems.

OP
OP
J

JWD

Thanks again Mike10. I think I've got a grasp of what needs to be done now. my control valve has item 2 the plain plug. I'm going to look for item 41, part # 219609 in my parts manual. Depending on my luck with finding it I may just hook up the boom/bucket control valve for now. I've ordered the single inlet single outlet pump. I'll report back when I get the pump installed and let you all know how it works out. Thanks again to everyone that's helped me with this so far. It's a great benefit for a newbie like me to be able to talk with people familiar with these machines and their hydraulic systems.
I got the new pump and hydraulic filters on today. No power beyond at this time. The boom, bucket and drives work great! No more foamy oil. I've got quite a bit of slop in the linkage for the control sticks that's next on my list of things to fix. This things a beast! Thank you all for your help with this!!!

alexl010

Resurrecting this thread to say thank you for drawing the diagram - very helpful in understanding the system.

OP
OP
J

JWD

Resurrecting this thread to say thank you for drawing the diagram - very helpful in understanding the system.
alexl0101 - Mike10 was the brains of this whole deal I was just trying to understand it all myself. I am glad you found it useful