L454

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Yelog60

I am looking for more info on this machine.. I recently purchased one with a bad motor,only has 1600 hours on it, in really good shape. I am not having much luck finding information on the Continental TM13 engine.. Was this a decent motor? Says it makes 31hp, it is water cooled, which is nice, my l425 is not.. Anyone have much info on this machine, were they decent? Junk? Thanks!

skidsteer.ca

If yours is air cooled, its likely a Wisconsin. Is it a V 4 cylinder? Known as a V4HD Wisconsin.
Sorry I 'm not familiar with this model or continential engines. It could likely be repowered with several different modern engines if you have some time and skills.
Ken

OP
OP
Y

Yelog60

If yours is air cooled, its likely a Wisconsin. Is it a V 4 cylinder? Known as a V4HD Wisconsin.
Sorry I 'm not familiar with this model or continential engines. It could likely be repowered with several different modern engines if you have some time and skills.
Ken
My L425 is air cooled, they have the wisconsin v4hd 30hp. The L454 is a 2 cylinder Continental water cooled 31hp skid steer.Was just looking for info on this machine.

irwin

My L425 is air cooled, they have the wisconsin v4hd 30hp. The L454 is a 2 cylinder Continental water cooled 31hp skid steer.Was just looking for info on this machine.
I was able to get some help for my own model from messicks.com online parts calalog. http://www.messicks.com/nhparts/10029.aspx
To get there, click on the New Holland logo at upper left then type in "L454" . The link I provided should bring you right there.

ps: if you already know all this.. disregard this post
emotion-1.gif

Latest posts