L175 sounding an alarm reads 11.5 volts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ranchhopper

I have a L175 with a little over 3500 hours on it lately it has been sounding an alarm the screen reads 11.5 volts. It does not do it all the time and it does not matter what the RPM is at when it sounds off. I can turn the machine of momentarily and sometimes it wont come back on. It always starts good I checked and have no loose connections at either the battery or alternator. I did have a fuel leak around the time it started the filter was purging fuel out of the bleeder and it wouldn't seal so I installed a new fuel filter. The fuel was leaking out of the belly pan its fixed now this may have soaked into a sensor somewhere. The engine compartment is clean the fuel didn't spray all over it just ran down into the belly pan where would I start to track this down?

mllud

It may he a low voltage alarm. If its like the common engine NH engine monitor it doesn't monitor voltage output of the alternator but just battery voltage. Could be alternator or regulator problem. Loose belt or bad connections on battery or alternator. Or a battery getting weak. 'I'm not sure that the l175 has the same system. I have a lx series