Kubota V2203

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Des

I am looking to buy a new V2203 at good price Anyone know a good place to buy one I am located in Western Australia

Tazza

Staff member
Shame we can't get the reefers from the USA, they are pretty cheap on ebay, but freight.....

OP
OP
D

Des

Shame we can't get the reefers from the USA, they are pretty cheap on ebay, but freight.....
Hay Tazza hows it going, Its been ages,have been real busy, I did have someone that rebuilt kubotas cheap but he now retired. So I was thinking someone might have a good lead on a cheap supplier. Looked at ebay,the freight sucks,The Kubota dealer is asking $5800.00

Tazza

Staff member
Hay Tazza hows it going, Its been ages,have been real busy, I did have someone that rebuilt kubotas cheap but he now retired. So I was thinking someone might have a good lead on a cheap supplier. Looked at ebay,the freight sucks,The Kubota dealer is asking $5800.00
Hey Des, long time indeed.
Sadly i haven't seen any cheap, i wish i had though. The 5,800 sounds reasonable for a newie over here, i think the last quote i got was more than that. Its almost tempting to bring over a few running engines, but then you need to know there is a market for them.
Good to hear you are busy.

7LBSSMALLIE

Hey Des, long time indeed.
Sadly i haven't seen any cheap, i wish i had though. The 5,800 sounds reasonable for a newie over here, i think the last quote i got was more than that. Its almost tempting to bring over a few running engines, but then you need to know there is a market for them.
Good to hear you are busy.
just wait guys it going to get real intresting here in the usa . tier4 comiing at us SOON . avail of older engs is not a question anbody ive talked has been able to answer.

Tazza

Staff member
just wait guys it going to get real intresting here in the usa . tier4 comiing at us SOON . avail of older engs is not a question anbody ive talked has been able to answer.
The problem is that we are in Australia, so we would need to get them shipped over that will add to the costs.
I don't understand how the government can change the emission laws and make you change your engines. For new equipment, fair enough, only allow them to be used but its a bit harsh if they dictate to you what you can and can't run.

robmon

The problem is that we are in Australia, so we would need to get them shipped over that will add to the costs.
I don't understand how the government can change the emission laws and make you change your engines. For new equipment, fair enough, only allow them to be used but its a bit harsh if they dictate to you what you can and can't run.
I just bought one, cost 5400 plus gst