koehring 1050

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

goatboy0067

anyone that can give me any info on this machine would be greatly appriciated. lift capacity , what motor?, or any info on where i may fond more info thanks

daddygoose

send me your email and ill send you the manual I have the the same machine i bought it about a year ago. been working fine untill about a week ago. the drive motor on the left side quit working. so im in the process of trouble shooting that . but its a good little machine .

griz660

send me your email and ill send you the manual I have the the same machine i bought it about a year ago. been working fine untill about a week ago. the drive motor on the left side quit working. so im in the process of trouble shooting that . but its a good little machine .
my e-mail is [email protected] and I would really appreciate getting this manual. Thanks

rog45us

I tried to send a PM. Anyway here my email ([email protected]) I can use all the manuals you can help with, I just got mine and I like manuals so I know what I am doing. Thanks Roger.

dfbowen6534

can you send me manuals for this machine?

boydm

if you could send me a copy also I would greatly appreciate it. I have the 1050 koehring scat track. my email is [email protected]