JD CT 322 - F9H9 Code

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

gambit1970

I have an issue with my hydraulics locking down my boom and bucket, with the error code: F9H9 I can still travel, but my boom and bucket cannot. I have, in the past, tripped the solenoid by working the parking brake switch back and forth, but now it won't release. I feel the switch trying to actuate the valve body to allow flow, but it immediately trips back to close. I know I may not be giving full details, but if any of you have heard of this problem please help. Thanks in advance!

Groundworx

Im having the excatly the same problem and would love a fix i have done everything,, problem started after pressure washing machine thank you

odd1or2even

Im having the excatly the same problem and would love a fix i have done everything,, problem started after pressure washing machine thank you
What did you find to be the cure/fix for this code? I just had it happen to me today and the fuses on the right side of the drivers arm are all fine. Don't know where to go next to check. Ideas?

OP
OP
G

gambit1970

What did you find to be the cure/fix for this code? I just had it happen to me today and the fuses on the right side of the drivers arm are all fine. Don't know where to go next to check. Ideas?
I had to change the bucket actuator solenoid. Take the doghouse cover off from between legs and the solenoids will be just under the seat area of engine compartment (two vertical switches, with two wires). They'll run about $175 a piece (retarded!!!!) Both of mine just went out again! My suggestion on ALL connectors (hydraulic fittings and wire connectors) coat everything with noncorrosive bearing grease because when dirt and water hits this stuff (especially in the south - humidity) corrosion will set in and everything will either rust or oxidize!! The grease will repel the moisture and prevent the acidic dirt from touching the metal.

timberlookout

I have the same identical problem although after replacing both solenoids, unit ran great couple hrs then locked up again. new solenoids ohm at 14.3 yet. In range. seat an seat belt light n operation seem to work fine as does travel