I Need *** PARTS *** ? Where 2 get GOOD DEALS

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fabric8r

Hello I have a New holland Ls185.b< has Fire damage i am in need of lots of parts would like to know if i could by wholesale anywhare or who offers good prices. Thanks for your Help.

OP
OP
F

Fabric8r

And no i dont have a contractors licence or buisness name. "I'm Private" so i dont think setting up an account will work.

skidsteer.ca

And no i dont have a contractors licence or buisness name. "I'm Private" so i dont think setting up an account will work.
Do you have a freind thats in business? Business people can always use a write off in the form of a parts bill. For the dealer only items fax a list of part #s you need to a few dealers and see what they bid at. Some parts may be available through auto parts or industrial supply places for less then the dealer. Ask the membership here for guidance on specific items.
http://messicks.com/cnhmodels/SkidLoaders.aspx has New Holland parts listed online so you can look up your own parts numbers and check their price. Also the other dealers may be inclined to give you better pricing if you save their parts people the time to look your part up and if you tell them that you need all this stuff.
There is general feeling that dealers don't want to work for your business, but some still do and it a matter of finding them. If they have bigger fish to fry then so be it move on to the next one
This thread will end up in the New Holland section of the forum.
Ken

Latest posts