I Found My Trailer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mr Jimi

Its a Crosley 25' long 8'5" wide deck over 14 K pound capacity, its a 1999 in pretty good condition and will be painted black real soon, it used to be red and faded to this yukky orange

Thanks
Jim

Tazza

Staff member
Its huge! you will need a tank to haul it around!
The good thing is there is plenty of room on there for attachments :)

skidsteer.ca

Its huge! you will need a tank to haul it around!
The good thing is there is plenty of room on there for attachments :)
That will test that cummins in the panel out a little.
Whats the empty weigth Jim? Does it say?
I'd sure like to have one like that it my fleet.
Ken

OP
OP
Mr Jimi

Mr Jimi

That will test that cummins in the panel out a little.
Whats the empty weigth Jim? Does it say?
I'd sure like to have one like that it my fleet.
Ken
Ken, the title says 2350 pounds, and I think its closer to 3,000 pounds. This trailer is huge, I wanted a 22 ft. and now I have a 25! yeow, I love this thing, I'm going to pull the hubs and check the shoes and bearings and see what I have.
Jim

farmboy55

Ken, the title says 2350 pounds, and I think its closer to 3,000 pounds. This trailer is huge, I wanted a 22 ft. and now I have a 25! yeow, I love this thing, I'm going to pull the hubs and check the shoes and bearings and see what I have.
Jim
Looks good, I have a 25 ft gooseneck. I put my bucket's, forks & backhoe attachment on the trailer with my 853. I didn't notice any torsion springs on your ramps. They are a great back saver. I can lift mine with one hand. Anyway good luck with your purchase. dennis

OP
OP
Mr Jimi

Mr Jimi

Looks good, I have a 25 ft gooseneck. I put my bucket's, forks & backhoe attachment on the trailer with my 853. I didn't notice any torsion springs on your ramps. They are a great back saver. I can lift mine with one hand. Anyway good luck with your purchase. dennis
Thanks, I dont have springs, the ramps are 5 foot long and not bad, handle on side. I'm worried about shoes,bearings, etc. the little things that will eat me up. It has torsion axles and eazy=lube hubs and I hope their in good condition. I will find out today, I will lift it with my Case 1845C and keep my fingers crossed, wish me luck
Jim