hydro pump noise 632 bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
J

jerry

no replacement but I did lap it a little with valve grinding compound and a new poppet (I bought a handful those buggers sure can fly) most likely it didn't need it but what the heck.... the prior owner of mine had installed it backwards and the seat wasn't too bad the drive on mine keeps getting better with use keep us posted..........Jeff
I'm curious now Jeff, how did he install the poppet backwards. It does not show anything in the book but I put mine in the same as it was which was I put the small end of the poppet in the small end of the spring with a dab of grease to hold it and slid it into the hole so when I put screwed the fitting in it is against the large end of the spring, I don't think it had ever been taken out before. Jerry

sterlclan

I'm curious now Jeff, how did he install the poppet backwards. It does not show anything in the book but I put mine in the same as it was which was I put the small end of the poppet in the small end of the spring with a dab of grease to hold it and slid it into the hole so when I put screwed the fitting in it is against the large end of the spring, I don't think it had ever been taken out before. Jerry
he or she had the stud end, the one that goes on the spring,in the seat and the rounded end towards the spring oops....all better now though.....Jeff