Hydraulic filter cross reference

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dabaines

Good Morning All,

It's time for me to change my hydraulic filter. Does anyone have a part number from NAPA that's equvilant to 6668819? It's going to be installed in a 743B.

Thank you!

Wayne440

NAPA 1494 -it took less time to look it up on the NAPA site than to type this post.

brdgbldr

Yeah, most people don't know that on NAPA website when you shop for a specific vehicle you can choose "Off Highway / Industrial" and several heavy equipment manufacturers will pop up.

OP
OP
D

dabaines

Yeah, most people don't know that on NAPA website when you shop for a specific vehicle you can choose "Off Highway / Industrial" and several heavy equipment manufacturers will pop up.
I appreciate the explanation! Thank you.

OP
OP
D

dabaines

NAPA 1494 -it took less time to look it up on the NAPA site than to type this post.
I didn't know you could do that. If I did, I won't have asked. I appreciate the response.

Wayne440

Most significant filter brands have a similar website- they want to sell their products and
of course, customers can't buy/vendors can't sell unless they know what product number
fits.

It would be nice if there was a world standard for filter numbers- so an "#ABC123" filter would be
the same in any brand.