How come the Bobcat forum print is so small on my PC???

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tigerotor77W

Mine looks okay... not sure. If you have a scroll wheel, you could temporary fix the problem by pressing "Control" on the keyboard and scrolling down to increase font size. If you are running Firefox and not IE, you can scroll several settings... with IE, you can scroll usually twice before maxing out the font size.

Tazza

Staff member
Mine looks okay... not sure. If you have a scroll wheel, you could temporary fix the problem by pressing "Control" on the keyboard and scrolling down to increase font size. If you are running Firefox and not IE, you can scroll several settings... with IE, you can scroll usually twice before maxing out the font size.
I have the same problem, i have to enlarge the text size every time i visit.
I do the ctrl and scroll wheel bit, works a treat, but still anoying.

owensge

I have the same problem, i have to enlarge the text size every time i visit.
I do the ctrl and scroll wheel bit, works a treat, but still anoying.
Is this all of a sudden or has it always been an issue? Is it all pages on the site or just some? Could be font size on your browser..... What are your default browser font sizes set to normally?

Tazza

Staff member
Is this all of a sudden or has it always been an issue? Is it all pages on the site or just some? Could be font size on your browser..... What are your default browser font sizes set to normally?
For me, it seems to only be this forum. It seems to happen on and off, some times its fine, some times i think i need glasses before i enlarge it.

753g

For me, it seems to only be this forum. It seems to happen on and off, some times its fine, some times i think i need glasses before i enlarge it.
go to the menu bar on Internet Explorer, >View >text size> to what ever suites your needs. Hope that helps guys.