Where did my post go?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

AndyDWA

I posted a question yesterday in the NH forum, regarding an issue with my right-side steering lever. I can't find that post today.

While it was similar to previous questions, I wasnt the same issue. Did I do something wrong?

cdmccul

I had this issue too. I was waiting for the post to get approved. Now that I've been approved, I don't seem to have trouble getting approved now.

I believe I sent a question to the admin... I'll have to go looking for what I did!

OP
OP
A

AndyDWA

I had this issue too. I was waiting for the post to get approved. Now that I've been approved, I don't seem to have trouble getting approved now.

I believe I sent a question to the admin... I'll have to go looking for what I did!
I've been a member for a while and the post was live. Now gone. I edited it, so maybe a problem there.

oiu789

I posted a question yesterday in the NH forum, regarding an issue with my right-side steering lever. I can't find that post today.

While it was similar to previous questions, I wasnt the same issue. Did I do something wrong?
Login, Click your user name top right, click your content, you should see your posts and replies.

Latest posts